Error in Facebook.

This is the latest error shown by the Lazy Facebook. I received this error when I opened my e-mail from the inbox. There could be many reasons as why this happened, few of them are listed below.






Why this happened:

  1. Probably because the e-mail you opened is no longer available.
     
  2. It is either deleted our moved.

  3. It's your internet connection that caused the problem, Slow connection perhaps.

  4. Or, its actually the Facebook server side problem. And they are too lazy to fix it.

    Send me your Facebook FAIL pictures with details as how got it on technoshouter@gmail.com. And, I will post it along with your name and details.
    If you are too lazy to post a pic, then comment in the comment box below to tell me what was your Facebook FAIL !

    Stay tuned for more Facebook Fail pics.